Sunday, July 21, 2013

HERE WE GO!!!!

ok, ok, first post....what to  write, what to say....hmm.... ( yep I love using the ...) So I just might as well introduce myself and what I plan on talking(?) blogging about. 
I have two great kids..
10 year old boy...loving, kind, still snuggles, still thinks Mom and Dad are the best...
8 year old girl...adventures, fearless, keeps me on my toes, lots of snuggles to boot!!

My hubby retired from the Army 2 years ago..took him a bit to figure out what/where is future is..tried school...tried working for the army as a " civillian"...God had a different plan for us..
Now he works "up North" gone for 12 days and home for 12 days.  Not everyone's "piece of pie" but for us it works well.
 I am an RN. I work only day shifts ( oh ya!!!) and very very part-time ( yep 6 days a month baby!!)  My main focus is my family.  I want to serve them as best I can. 
God blessed me with this amazing family, and I want to make the most of this life with them.

I struggle every day with this...Finding the joy in the "little things"  You see most Nurses are, and yes I am too..very Type "A".  I am always planning, always thinking, always organizing.  Lists are my BFF...
Learning to let go...
not easy.....
Taking the time to "smell the roses" Taking the time to enjoy some laughter. Taking the time to just sit back and relax.
I'm on a huge learning curve
Learn along with me.  Let's find the joy in everyday!!!  Together!!!
Hey, Did I mention that I am trying to learn to knit? Now that takes patience!!!
 So what I plan on taking/blogging about
Family
Money ( how to budget, how to spend wisely, etc)
Recipes
Knitting projects ( this one might take a while)
Everything in between!!
Come join me!!!

Always
Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment