Sunday, July 21, 2013

I am not a Stage Mom...but it was pretty cool


ok, so seriously I am not a Stage Mom.  But honestly I can see how one could be.  Who wouldn't want the world to see how great your kids are?? I mean mine are fab, cute, smart, witty, etc.
So I was checking out the local "Kids in.."mag for some fun, free things to do with my kiddos this week.  Well there it was..a casting call (?) looking for volunteers (?),  my kids ages to be in a show that they will be filming today and Tuesday.  I thought about it.....hmm.....then emailed back an resounding "YES".  So we show up to the "location" nice and early, and I guess that when you are in show biz you show up "fashionably late" cause they were, almost 30 mins late!!! Tried my best to keep the kids clean as they ran all over!!  Note: location was a local beach with tons of great stuff to play on and with!!!! 

The Host was this super cute,hyper 15 year old.  He really knew how to get the kids excited and into it!!!  Overall the kids loved it and my son even had a line!! They both did great!!!  So we go again on Tuesday for some more, and hopefully they still have a great time. 
It was exactly what we were looking for today.  Something different, new and fun!!  I guess you never know where the day will take you sometimes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment