Sunday, July 21, 2013

Shout Out!!!

I wanted to give a Big Ole "Shout Out" to two of my favorite girls.  They have absolutely no idea who I am, but I love them!!  Creepy? I hope not!!

These 2 Mama's from the South have a great blog/website

crockingirls.com

The recipes they have on their site and in their cookbook are AMAZING!!!  I know it's too hot outside right now to even think about using a crock pot, but let me tell you. The Amazing Pork Chops recipes will change your life!!! My kids ask for seconds!! There are so many different ideas ( example Banana  Bread !!) that you will never run out of ideas!! I have shared this website with so many friends and co-workers and the response was always the same " Thanks"
 

This is not a paid advertisement at all, but hey...if someone out there wants too...LOL!!!

Please check them out!!!

Always
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment